You've read about them and heard about them. The social determinants of health (SdoH) are the most significant healthcare trends in decades. And now you'll be conversant with SdoH and, therefore, better prepared to help your facility rein in costs while meeting patient needs.
This extraordinary webcast will give you knowledge on the ICD-10 Z Stress codes. You'll learn about their documentation, gain organizational implementation strategies, and come away with knowledge on how to assess, engage and maximize coding and reimbursement for this multi-faceted client population.
Why This is Relevant:
While value-based care implementation is a mandate, every practice setting is fixated on the best strategies to assure vigilant cost containment strategies, as well as attending to client need. This webcast will give you new knowledge on the ICD-10 Z codes.
From this exclusive ICD10monitor webcast you will…
- Learn about the ICD-10 Z 'Stress' codes and their utilization and application;
- Understand organizational challenges in intervening with the social determinants of health (SDoH);
- Learn about the demographics and associated costs;
- Gain new insight about industry resources to enhance client linkage and minimize readmissions; and
- Learn new strategies to maximize organizational response to SDoH population.
Who Should Attend:
This important webcast will be most relevant to these healthcare professionals: HIM directors, coding managers and coders; and case managers, nurses, and social workers.