The 2018 Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) final rule has changes that could haunt you and your facility unless you're aware of their ominous presence. Fortunately, this upcoming training session will take you through the final rule and will identify those crucially important issues including the top payment changes that will cause the most severe financial impacts. Also during this must-see webcast, you'll receive updates on the controversial inpatient-only list and learn about the all-important changes for reporting laboratory dates of service (DOS).
From this exclusive ICD10monitor webcast you will...
- Learn about the updates for the inpatient-only list and how those could impact processes and revenue;
- Understand how laboratory DOS will create the need for work-arounds in order to achieve success;
- Learn how key changes for coding will impact revenue and documentation and what you must do to remain compliant;
- Know how changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) program could affect reporting mechanisms; and
- Understand how OPPS updates could disrupt your revenue stream.