Now you can become HCC proficient at your facility thanks to this in-depth, deep-dive into hierarchical condition categories. You will learn their structure, and how you can impact the risk adjustment factor (RAF). In fact, during this important webcast we will walk through coding an example and calculating the RAF. You will also become adept at managing the data from HCCs to facilitate positive changes at your organization and knowledgeable in understanding the unique characteristics of the various HCC models.
Familiarity with HCCs is important. Becoming HCC proficient is essential.
From this exclusive ICD10monitor webcast featuring Rose Dunn, you will…
- Be able to describe the HCC structure;
- Understand how the relative factors (coefficients) are obtained and how to calculate the Risk Adjustment Factor;
- Learn the documentation improvement activities that will facilitate having valid documentation for HCC coding purposes;
- Know how to identify those conditions which should be the focus of clinical documentation improvement; and,
- Learn preventive actions to avoid adverse findings by risk adjustment data validation RADV audits.