A red flag signals imminent danger, whether it's extreme risk of a wildfire or a multi-car crash on a racetrack. For anyone involved with clinical coding, there are red flags, too. Not recognizing and acting on these warning signals puts the entire organization at risk for investigations, penalties and payment take-backs.
For this two-part ICD10monitor webcast series, one of our most popular presenters, coding and CDI expert Gloryanne Bryant, sifted through numerous official sources to identify red flags — high-risk coding practices, encompassing both ICD-10-CM and CPT® conventions. She'll share her findings and, just as importantly, present action steps to improve coding accuracy and compliance with regulatory and payer requirements.
- A clearer understanding of the state of healthcare in the context of ICD-10-CM and CPT coding compliance
- Which critical high-risk coding practices payers and auditors are targeting
- Essential key steps you can take to elevate coding accuracy and compliance
- Proactive measures, including identification, correction and prevention of noncompliant practices, to strengthen coding compliance and ethics
- Answers to as many coding compliance questions as possible, time permitting
Wednesday, February 5 @ 12:30 PM CT
Covers ICD-10-CM coding red flags in the hospital setting.
Thursday, March 5 @ 12:30 PM CT
Covers CPT coding red flags in the outpatient hospital and physician office settings.
Who Should Attend:
This webcast series will be beneficial to all coding-related positions, including coders, supervisors, managers, directors and educators, as well as CDI staff, leadership and physician champions, and hospital outpatient and inpatient auditors.
*This discount may not be combined with any other discount or special offer.
**In addition to a 2-part series, these webcasts are offered individually. Each session is available on CD or on-demand following the live presentation. CDs ship 2 to 3 weeks after the webcast date.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Webcast Access Privileges: Only one login is allowed per webcast purchased. Discounted pricing for additional registrants is available. For more information about webcast pricing and requirements, click here.