You know that the 2017 Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) must be implemented on October 1st. But are you aware of new technology that could ensure your facility doesn't miss additional payments?
You also know that keeping current with all of the various payment methodologies is a challenge. The good news is that this crucially important webcast will reduce the 1,575 pages of information found in the Federal Register into a compact, 60-minute must-see presentation. You'll also benefit from discovering the key points contained by the 2017 IPPS. And you'll come away with tips on how to prepare for this latest release.
Welcome to the first IPPS update since the ICD-10 go-live.
From this time-sensitive webcast Laurie Johnson will...
- Review the latest changes in the MS-DRG methodology
- Present new technology updates
- Discuss changes to the Surgical Hierarchy
- Review potential problem areas
- Discuss changes in the Value Based Purchasing initiative