The best print and digital sources for every CPT® coding decision can be found in this new bundle that includes one spiral-bound copy of CPT® Professional 2017 and free access to all premium content available in the new CPT® QuickRef app. Premium app content includes the following:
- Coding and Billing Pack. Use your mobile device to access all CPT codes, AMA and CMS 95 and 97 guidelines, applicable modifiers, procedural illustrations, clinical examples and links to relevant CPT® Assistant articles.
- CPT Assistant Archive. Access the full content of all CPT Assistant articles (1990-2016) using your mobile device.
The CPT QuickRef app and its premium content are accessible by iOS and Android mobile devices only. Premium content access is valid through Dec. 31, 2017.
App activation is possible in four simple steps!
- Download the CPT QuickRef app
- Scan the QR code inside your codebook for free access to the premium content
- Start using the app
The new fully loaded CPT QuickRef app combines the best of AMA's CPT content with billing tools to help improve the accuracy and efficiency of the work you perform.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Features of the CPT QuickRef app with premium content include:
- The latest information—Receive updates from the cloud when new RVUs and proprietary laboratory analysis (PLA) codes are released or when technical corrections are made to 2017 CPT codes
- Two editions of the CPT code set—Easily navigate between 2016 and 2017 code sets to ensure the codes in use during a patient visit are recognized at the time of the year-end code transition
- Favorites—Select the codes you use most and save them to your favorites list
- Facility and non-facility RVUs—Use federal data on facility and nonfacility work and practice expense values
- GPCIs—Set your region's geographic practice cost index to calculate accurate Medicare payment for each procedure
- Global days—Reference the number of global days CMS assigns to a given procedure
- Illustrations—Better understand complex procedures with AMA-created illustrations
- Clear references to CPT Assistant articles—View article titles instead of date and page number references found in other resources
For features and benefits of the printed codebook included in this bundle, please see the CPT® 2017 Professional Edition.
Professional coders, coders in multi-specialty clinics, coding or billing managers, practice managers, physicians, auditors in payer organizations, outpatient facility coders, CPT coding consultants, educators and students