October 1 is here and reimbursement dollars are on the line with the massive ICD-10 codes changes being in effect. And this time, there will be no grace period. Your coding is correct — without mistakes — or else consequences for your facility loom large.
That is why ICD10monitor has produced a series of four, information-packed, interactive, hands-on on-demand workshops and conducted by two nationally recognized HIM authorities and ICD-10 subject matter experts Laurie Johnson, MS, RHIA, FAHIMA, AHIMA-approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer, and Sandra Brewton, RHIT, CCS, CHCA, CPC, AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer.
Together, Laurie and Sandra will walk you and your staff through all the code changes and guideline updates — crucially and timely information that your facility will need to ensure your claims won't be rejected and subject recoupment.
Make sure your facility is prepared for the largest code change in healthcare. Your team will...
- Learn all about the ICD-10-PCS guidelines
- Discover the new non-cardiovascular codes
- Review ICD-10-CM/PCS codes in actual scenarios
- Hear about and discuss documentation issues
- Learn about the important changes on coronary arteries
- Discover new ICD-10-CM code updates
- Benefit from a valuable, question and answer session after each presentation that so your questions and scenarios will be answered
ICD-10-PCS Guidelines and Definitions Workshop
Non-Cardiovascular ICD-10-PCS Update and Guidelines Workshop
Cardiovascular ICD-10-PCS Update Workshop
ICD-10-CM Code Update Workshop
IMPORTANT: This year, ICD10monitor strongly urges you to have your compliance professionals register for this series.