The ICD-10-PCS code set introduced us to thousands of new codes and extraordinary new concepts in procedure code assignment. This year's ICD-10-PCS code changes exceed last year's well-publicized post-code freeze changes in terms of both count and breadth, and reflect changes in both operative technique and technology.
Fortunately, you and your team will be able to master the new ICD-10-PCS code updates. Maintaining coding performance momentum requires ongoing adjustment, and this workshop is the place to begin your journey of mastering these new changes.
- Understand the magnitude of FY 2018's ICD-10-PCS changes relative to previous years
- Learn the distribution of new codes by root operation
- Recognize the most impactful new ICD-10-PCS codes
- Develop strategies for successful assignment of new ICD-10-PCS codes
- Listen and learn suggestions for preparing your organization for future ICD-10-PCS code changes
IMPORTANT: This year, ICD10monitor strongly urges you to have your compliance professionals register for this series.