The upcoming 2018 ICD-10-CM code changes include thousands of new codes and coding concepts that you must master in order to maintain your coding performance momentum.
Now you and your team will be able to master the new ICD-10-CM code changes — the second largest increase in diagnosis codes in the past decade — with many codes directly-related to commonly-encountered conditions like heart failure and myocardial infarction.
- Gain an appreciation of the magnitude of FY 2018's ICD-10-CM changes relative to previous years
- Understand the distribution of new codes amongst ICD-10-CM chapters
- Learn how to recognize the most impactful new ICD-10-CM codes
- Develop strategies for successful assignment of new ICD-10-CM codes
- Listen and learn fresh, new suggestions for preparing your organization for future ICD-10-CM code changes
IMPORTANT: This year, ICD10monitor strongly urges you to have your compliance professionals register for this series.